Sunday, February 10, 2008

She's Here.......

Yes...... she is here, Miss Ellowyne Wilde. She arrived at my house on Thursday. After I unpackaged her she jumped out of her box and began to reek havoc on my happy little doll community.

She first spotted Cinderella, in her prize wining pink dress, ripped it off of her and put it on. ...poor Cindy. She took over the leopard chase and started giving me orders for more out fits...! No one warned me she was so bossy. What a Prima-Donna....... I am going to call her "Bossy Boots" Miss Ell......

The rest of the evening was spent with her teasing poor Cindy, who really wanted her purse back.


Miss Ell teased and teased and when she got board of teasing she just pushed Cindy to the floor and put her foot on her.
I can see now that this girl is going to run this house .. so I had better get busy on some wardrobe before she starts striping my other 16” girls!

****WARNING *****
Buyers beware... bossy this girl is!!!
She will want all you can give her!!!
so think twice before you use your PayPal
She is the doll that keeps on taking......hehehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

dingy said...

Durelle,
I love your costuming, my I could take a lesson or two with you. I am not into Barbie, but I love what you have done with her.
I LOVE your ellowyne story too. She is such a diva, isn't she!
Sandra Walker

"Bianca"

"Bianca"
First place Contest doll for IFDC 2007